Join the Venbridge Team
rewarding environment, great people & amazing work
This will be a very busy, hands-on type of role, perfect for someone who is comfortable coordinating multiple marketing projects (we promise, fintech isn’t that boring) simultaneously and can work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders with enthusiasm (yeah!) and tact.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and preparing marketing collateral based on strategy objectives;
- Creates brand consistent graphics including Presentations, flat sheets, brochures, etc.
- Updates social media accounts with content consistent with the social strategy.
- Maintaining website content, ensuring content is relevant and up to date.
- Tracks projects using a project management tool to ensure proper completion;
- Prepares marketing reports;
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising;
- Plans meetings and trade shows as needed;
- Monitors marketing effort results;
- Assists sales team in preparing for campaigns/ creating necessary collateral when needed;
- Moderate graphic design skills with Adobe Creative Cloud products (you don’t need to be an expert, but if you could make your own brochures, images, etc., it would be great!)
- Superior English grammar, spelling, and writing, & proof-reading skills – Can write about anything!
- Willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience managing social media presences
- Experience in assisting with creating online and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of campaign development, from planning, concept development, media planning, graphic design, production, and printing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Monthly Team Lunch and Learns
- Encouraging and supportive management
- Bicoastal work experience (position located in Toronto, with sister company in Vancouver)
Who we are:
Venbridge helps build great companies by offering non-dilutive venture debt, SR&ED financing, and SR&ED consulting services. It’s okay, if you’re new to this….we can explain more about what we do and teach you more about it. Venbridge allows companies to maximize government tax incentives, better manage cash flows, and invest more in the areas they need.
Our sister company, (who you will also do some work for *about 25% of the time*) is Merchant Advance Capital, a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada.
Venbridge Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides debt capital to small and medium-sized enterprises throughout Canada. We are looking for a self-motivated and results driven full-time sales professional. We offer candidates an exciting, challenging environment, and the ability to join an enthusiastic team. You are a professional, collaborator, and influencer as well as someone who can think big while embracing change as we continue to grow.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company with great growth potential. The successful candidate will be an aggressive and dedicated sales professional with a proven record of opportunity identification, lead generation, contact initiation, order solicitation and successful execution. Reporting to the CEO; the Sales Executive position will be responsible for meeting sales objectives, business development and growing both our customers and Venbridge’s business.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, preparing proposals, negotiating and closing
- Articulate, demonstrate and present Venbridge’s services
- Construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans and actions
- Work towards exceeding sales targets and generation of revenue growth while adhering to company policies and business ethics
- Provide industry knowledge and competitive market intelligence to identify and leverage new opportunities
- Demonstrates a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Deliver results by executing weekly, and monthly targets in support of sales/business development objectives
- Identify, engage, and manage relationships
- Collaborate with client services teams
- Be an industry expert on technology, financing and the venture debt
- Accurate and timely input of all sales activities into CRM
- Identify and maximize sales potential through cold contacts, networking, personal contacts, telephone solicitation, and industry analysis
- Obtain and report market intelligence relevant to the business as they relate to competitors, clients, markets, and trends
- Travel to clients and attend meetings
- Protect Venbridge’s assets and ensure quality opportunities are presented by adhering to commercial lending processes, policies & procedures, legal & ethical requirements and regulations, audit requirements, and established risk guidelines
Your Skill Set:
- Excellent communication and persuasive presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and a can-do attitude
- Independent and a self-starter
- Ability to quickly acquire business knowledge and interpret customer needs
- Effective negotiation skills – focused on “closing the sale”
- A relationship building master
- Knowledge of commercial credit products and services, credit risk policies & standards, and all supporting processes and technology
- Minimum 1-3 years successful track record in sales/business development
- Understanding of SME financing industry
- Wide rolodex of SME’s an asset
Compensation will come with a competitive base salary and a commission/bonus program.
Travel: Able to travel up to 30% of the time for meetings and events
Licenses: Valid driver’s and vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Welcome to Venbridge careers! We are a small growing company. You’ll be involved with many aspects of the business giving you exposure to exciting opportunities. As the company grows, new positions, both in leadership and staff roles are open to the best people.
Both in house training and external courses are offered. In house training on everything from economics to selling skills, SR&ED consulting, and tax providing you the tools you need to be successful. If you are pursuing a professional designation, we will support your training courses.
You have the autonomy and support to be successful. You’re the CEO of your job – driving performance, quality and results. We offer profit sharing so everyone participates in our success. Work hard, play hard, extraordinary customer service.