Software as a Service Revenue Financing
fueling your customer acquisition and deployment
how software as a service revenue financing works
- Loans 4x to 7x monthly recurring revenue
- Funding within 2 to 4 weeks. Once we meet, Venbridge will table a term sheet, conduct due diligence, present the loan documents and disburse the funds.
- Repayment on a monthly basis based on a percent of your monthly revenue.
- Terms ranging from 12 to 36 months
- Loan size from $100k to $1M with the ability to provide additional tranches
- Prefer senior debt and can subordinate if needed
- Minimum recurring revenue of $15k per month or $150k per year
- High gross margins
- Clear plan to profitability
- FAST: Receive funds in as little as 2 weeks
- COST EFFECTIVE: While there is a cost to the loan, if you compare it to the cost of equity, the loan is usually much less expensive
- SIMPLE: Standard loan documentation which is easy to understand
- FLEXIBLE: The loan repayment is based on a percent of your gross revenue so if you have a bad month, the repayment will automatically decrease.
- No restrictive covenants
- Flexible repayment terms
- No warrants or equity kickers
- Senior or subordinate position
- Ability to participate in larger transactions with partner