Pandemics occur every twenty to forty years. While business continuity management is well underway at most organizations, these are unique times and more planning is crucial for business survival.
In this webinar Frontline physicians and experts from Stanford, University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine & Mt. Sinai explain the virus, its trajectory and the most likely effect on society in the near future.
Funders, investors and business leaders discuss both the business and human aspects of this threat, as well as cover steps for adapting to the new normal, crisis management solutions, financing and government support, and give tips on how you can leverage technology for business success in these unchartered waters.
On the agenda:
- Navigating difficult times.
- Remote work best practices.
- Financial relief and government support programs.
- SR&ED as a source of cash.
- What you need to do to ensure financial strength in the changing credit markets.
- What to do if your clients’ business is negatively impacted
- Should you focus on R&D, sales, or conserve cash?
- How to watch your cash position and do more with less